There is something about personal pizza that I love! We usually don’t remake a lot of recipes because we are always trying new ones. My husband begged to have this one on the regular rotation. I love when that happens!!!
If you like chicken alfredo, be sure to check out our top 27 Chicken Alfredo recipes!
Personal Chicken Bacon Alfredo Pizza Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon garlic butter
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon flour plus more for dusting
- ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons Heavy Cream
- ½ cup + 2 Tablespoons milk
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- non stick cooking spray
- 16 ounces refrigerated pizza dough 1 can
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1½ cup cooked chicken cut into bite size pieces
- 8 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tablespoons green onion chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter and mix in garlic powder and onion powder.
- Whisk in flour and stir constantly for one minute.
- Slow whisk in cream and milk. Bring mixture to a gentle bubble and allow to gently boil for 20 seconds, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper then return to warm heat, stirring occasionally until ready to use.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough into 3- 5 inch round crusts.
- Place dough on a greased pizza pan or baking dish.
- Spread homemade alfredo sauce over the dough coming within 1 inch of the edge.
- Sprinkle on the mozzarella and top with chicken, bacon, and green onions.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- Rolling Pin
- Pizza Pan
- Pizza Cutter