Pumpkin cupcakes pair perfectly with cream cheese frosting. There is just something about the combination of subtle autumn flavor so many of us love, topped with the perfectly sweet, but not too sweet, cream cheese frosting.
How to Make Pumpkin Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting!
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F. Line your muffin pan with paper liners. Check out these Halloween cupcake liners.
- Mix together spice cake mix, pumpkin, water, oil and eggs until well combined. Fill the cups 2/3 full with batter and bake for 18-23 minutes. You know they’re done when a toothpick comes out clean when inserted into the middle.
- While your cupcakes are baking, whip up the cream cheese frosting! In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, butter, vanilla and sour cream until fluffy. Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Don’t forget to let your cupcakes cool completely before frosting!
Related recipe: love all things pumpkin? Try our Pumpkin Pie Cake!
How to Decorate your pumpkin cupcakes:
Looking for more ideas on how to decorate these cute cupcakes? Check these out!
- Top with candy corn or sprinkles
- Add a little cinnamon on top
- Drizzle on some caramel sauce
- Use Halloween cupcake liners
- Wow your guests by topping with Edible Fall Leaves
WATCH HOW TO MAKE 3 EASY PUMPKIN DESSERts:
Looking for more pumpkin desserts? Well you are in luck. Today on our Youtube Channel, we are showing you how to make 3 Easy Pumpkin recipes.
Each recipe on our channel and blog is tried and true, so you know they will be tasty.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Watch how to make these simple and delicious recipes, here:
LOOKING FOR MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES?
Love pumpkin as much as I do? Check out some of my FAVORITE pumpkin recipes!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!