Time to start baking! You’ll love these easy and delicious Pumpkin Muffin Bites.
There is something about “mini” food that makes me feel not so guilty about eating it.
However, since I don’t feel as much guilt, I usually eat about 3 times the amount that I would if they were regular size.
For example: fun-size candy bars. I can eat a whole bag of those like it’s nothing. I think that it’s all a mind game.
This pumpkin muffins are so easy to make. If you are ever in need of a fast dessert, this is your new go to.
How to make pumpkin muffin bites
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Step 2: Spray mini-muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
Step 3: In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and oil on medium speed. Add eggs one at a time and add pumpkin until well combined.
Step 4: With mixer on low speed, add dry ingredients and blend for 1 minute. Fill each muffin cup with 2 tsp of batter.
Step 5: Bake for 10-12 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted in pumpkin bite comes out clean. Cool bites in pan for 8 minutes, turn onto wire rack to cool completely.
Step 6: Frost with cream cheese frosting. Here is how you make it:
Step 7: Mix cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. I used a hand mixer for this step, but you could use a whisk. Add powdered sugar to butter mix and pour in milk to create desired consistency.
Step 8: Add in vanilla and beat frosting at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Step 9: Spread or pipe onto pumpkin muffins.
Could I make these with a normal size muffin tin
You most definitely could make these into larger muffins. I personally like the bite size muffins because the muffin to cream cheese frosting ratio, is almost the same.
However, you could easily make these into muffins. The only thing you would need to change is the cooking time. I would cook these for about 20 minutes.
I would recommend doing the toothpick check if you are making the larger muffins.
Did you know we have a youtube channel?
We have hundreds of simple and devious recipes on our site and channel, that your family is sure to love.
We take you through each recipes, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Looking for more pumpkin recipes?
- Healthier Pumpkin Cookies
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshakes
- Pumpkin Pull Apart Breakfast Bread
Pumpkin Muffin Bites Recipe
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil or applesauce
- 4 eggs
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 4 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- ¼ cup butter (room temperature)
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini-muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar and oil on medium speed. Add eggs one at a time and add pumpkin until well combined.
- With mixer on low speed, add dry ingredients and blend for 1 minute. Fill each muffin cup with 2 tsp of batter. Bake for 10-12 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted in pumpkin bite comes out clean. Cool bites in pan for 8 minutes, turn onto wire rack to cool completely. Frost with cream cheese frosting.
- Mix cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add powdered sugar to butter mix and pour in milk to create desired consistency. Add in vanilla and beat frosting at medium speed until light and fluffy. Spread or pipe onto pumpkin muffins.
- Mini Muffin Tin
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Hand mixer
- Large Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!