I love fall flavors – especially when they’re served warm! This cranberry pumpkin bread has just a little bit of tartness with each bit of cranberry, but just enough sweetness with the chocolate chips.
It’s a bread we’ll be making from now until Christmas- and if you have frozen cranberries, you can have them all year long.
How to Cook with Cranberries
- You can use fresh cranberries instead of frozen. Use the same amount, and you can cook it for the same time.
- Cranberries are seasonal (October – December) but freeze well. Buy extra to have on hand year round.
- When you thaw your cranberries, drain any excess fluid off before adding to the batter.
How to make Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
I hope you’re ready to bite into a warm slice of this Cranberry Pumpkin Bread.
- First preheat your oven to 350 degrees and imagine the sweet, melted chocolate and tart cranberries paired with a delicious pumpkin flavor.
- Sift your flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, whisk together eggs, pumpkin and canola oil.
- Pour these ingredients into your dry ingredient mixture and then mix until just combined (don’t over mix).
- Gently fold in cranberries and chocolate chips. Pour batter into two 9×5″ bread pans.
- Now turn on your Christmas music and bake for 65-80 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes before removing from baking pans and transferring to a wire rack to cool enough you can taste test.
More Tips When Making Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
- Give dark chocolate chips a try.
- You can also add chopped walnuts or pecans.
- You could also try making these in a muffin tin, just decrease your cooking time!
- Top it with cream cheese frosting and you’ve got cranberry pumpkin cake. Use the cream cheese frosting we pair with our Pumpkin Cupcakes.
- Great for breakfast, snack, dessert, or sharing with friends and neighbors.
WATCH HOW TO MAKE 3 EASY 3 INGREDIENT PUMPKIN DESSERTS
Looking for more pumpkin desserts? Well you are in luck. Today on our Youtube Channel, we are showing you how to make 3 Easy 3 Ingredient Pumpkin recipes.
Each recipe on our channel and blog is tried and true, so you know they will be tasty.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Watch how to make these simple and delicious recipes, here:
LOOKING FOR MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.