I love fall flavors – especially when they’re served warm! This cranberry pumpkin bread has just a little bit of tartness with each bit of cranberry, but just enough sweetness with the chocolate chips.
It’s a bread we’ll be making from now until Christmas- and if you have frozen cranberries, you can have them all year long.
How to Cook with Cranberries
- You can use fresh cranberries instead of frozen. Use the same amount, and you can cook it for the same time.
- Cranberries are seasonal (October – December) but freeze well. Buy extra to have on hand year round.
- When you thaw your cranberries, drain any excess fluid off before adding to the batter.
More Tips When Making Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
- Give dark chocolate chips a try.
- You can also add chopped walnuts or pecans.
- You could also try making these in a muffin tin, just decrease your cooking time!
- Top it with cream cheese frosting and you’ve got cranberry pumpkin cake. Use the cream cheese frosting we pair with our Pumpkin Cupcakes.
- Great for breakfast, snack, dessert, or sharing with friends and neighbors.