My husband and I have been trying to eat healthier and get in shape. I have no problem getting regular exercise, but trying to eat healthy is so hard for me.
I needed a food that would satisfy my sweet tooth, but not ruin my calorie intake or goals.
I have such a sweet tooth. I decided to try and make a treat that was low in calorie, sweet and had protein to help keep me feeling full longer.
These muffins hit the spot. They are chocolaty and sweet enough that you feel like you are eating dessert, but you don’t have to feel guilty about it.
You just get stronger when you eat them. It’s a win win.
Each muffin is only 95 calories and has 3 grams of protein. They come together in a matter of minutes, and only take a few minutes to bake.
I seriously couldn’t even tell they were “healthy” because they tasted like a brownie.
My kids even asked for a second one, but were too full to finish it. It’s full of delicious, healthy, and good ingredients that will make both you and your body healthy.
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Thiscookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
looking for another fruity healthy recipe? watch how to make one of our favorites:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
I love adding a little fruit into my dinners. Especially when it has grapes. My kids especially love grapes, so when I can incorporate it into a fruit salad, I usually try to.
Our Easy Grape Salad, quickly became a family favorite, and it is so easy to make, I can’t say no, when it is requested. You could eat this as a side dish, or a main dish.
looking for more healthy recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
Chocolate Protein Muffins Recipe
- 6 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup chocolate protein powder
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1½ cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cocoa powder, protein powder, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- Mix in eggs, milk, applesauce, vanilla and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 of the way full or use a large cookie scoop to place batter in cups.
- Sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top of each muffin before baking.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until set in the center.
- Muffin Tin
- Muffin Liners
- Large Mixing Bowls