There are so many delicious fall treats when you go to Disneyland and Disney World in the Fall. We love these pumpkin muffins that are loaded with golden raisins and topped with cream cheese frosting. Get Away Today can help plan your next vacation so you can try these pumpkin muffins in the park. You can find these delicious muffins at the Jolly Holiday Bakery. But for now, you can make them at home.
Disney Pumpkin Muffins Recipe
- 2 cups flour
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1⅓ cups pumpkin puree
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 4 Tablespoons sugar
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch salt
- 2 Tablespoons butter cold, unsalted
- 4 ounces cream cheese (softened to room temp)
- ¼ cup butter (softened to room temp)
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line 2 muffin tins with paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together sugar and eggs. Then add in vegetable oil and pumpkin. Mix together until it is smooth
- Then add in cake flour, all purpose flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir until combined. Then fold in the raisins.
- Spoon into prepared muffin pan and fill each liner 3/4 full.
- Combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Stir and then add in cold butter and mash with a fork until it resembles coarse crumbs. (You can even use your hands to work through the cold butter.)
- Sprinkle streusel on top of each muffin. Bake for about 18 minutes or until golden brown.
- Beat cream cheese and butter together until smooth. Then add in remaining ingredients and mix until smooth and creamy. (If the frosting is too runny - add a little more powdered sugar)
- Pipe icing onto the cooled muffins.
Adapted from Spreading Magic