This spaghetti casserole is seriously so simple to throw together and it’s incredibly versatile- you can pretty much throw in whatever vegetables you have on hand and it always turns out delicious!
This is a meal my entire family will always eat.
Shortcuts For Making Chicken Spaghetti
One of our secrets to getting dinner on the table fast is taking simple shortcuts! Here are our favorite two:
- Use a rotisserie chicken instead of cooking and chopping your own. Most grocery store deli’s will sell freshly packaged rotisserie chicken pulled off the bone.If you’re local deli does not sell pulled rotisserie chicken, you can also buy a whole chicken and freeze what you don’t use for another time.
- We know it’s called spaghetti, but using another kind of noodle would work just great! You can buy precooked noodles next to the cheese at your grocery store if you’re looking to save time.
Tips When Making Easy Spaghetti with Chicken
We’ve been making this Easy Chicken Spaghetti Casserole for a very long time. We’ve learned some tricks along the way that make this
- Use a shredded rotisserie chicken for a fast shortcut. You can find them at most grocery stores already off the bone.
- Make sure to drain your canned tomatoes to avoid the casserole from getting too soupy.
- Leave out the cayenne pepper if you or your kids don’t like your foods spicy.
- This casserole will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days. Cover with foil and keep in the pan, or transfer to an airtight container.
- To reheat this casserole, place it in a shallow oven proof dish (like this one) and bake covered with foil at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Top with some fresh cheddar cheese once heated through.
Additions for Chicken Spaghetti Casserole
- Sautéed Mushrooms
- Green Chilis
- Red Peppers
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
What to Serve with Chicken Spaghetti
Sometimes finding a good side dish can be the hardest part of planning dinner! Here is what we like to serve with our Easy Chicken Spaghetti.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
In this video we’re showing you how to make our Broccoli Salad. It goes great with Chicken Spaghetti!