Ranch Pasta Salad is the best pasta salad to take to any potluck or serve with your favorite grilled dish.
It’s easy to throw together and is so flavorful.
This recipe makes enough to feed a crowd, which is why we love to serve it at parties or family gatherings.
If you love pasta salad, be sure to check out our popular Spaghetti Salad.
Ingredients needed to make this Easy Ranch Pasta Salad:
- 16 ounces Angel Hair Pasta
- 1 ounce Italian Dressing Mix (1 packet)
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 (1 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 ¼ ounces sliced olives drained
- 2 cucumbers peeled and diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved