We love pasta dishes because they are so easy to make, super delicious, and feed a hungry crowd.
This is an easy dinner to make for a friend or neighbor that might need a meal with a new baby or illness in their home. Serve with some garlic bread and a salad for a simple and nutritious meal.
A few shortcuts to make this recipe even easier
- We used frozen chicken breasts, that we thawed and cooked. You could easily use canned chicken or a rotisserie chicken. It won’t change the taste of the casserole and is the perfect solution if you are crunched for time.
- We like to use block cheese and shred it ourselves. Pre shredded cheese is so convenient, and we use it often. But block cheese is tastier and melts better. No extra additives. But yes, you can easily use shredded cheese and this pasta dish will be the same.
- Pre cooked bacon that needs some reheating is the way to go. You can even buy it thick sliced. No greasy cleanup. Just throw the bacon strips in the microwave for a quick and tasty cooked bacon.
- Store bought Alfredo sauce will save you so much time. Homemade Alfredo sauce is rich and creamy, but you can find a close substitute at the grocery store. It saves so much time.
How to make chicken bacon ranch pasta
Check out these ingredients for a tasty Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta dish.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F. Bring 12 ounces of Rotini pasta to a boil. Cook according to the directions on the package.
- Drain water after pasta is done cooking a place in a large bowl.
- Add the diced chicken, bacon crumbles, ranch dressing and Alfredo sauce, and garlic salt.
- Stir together well and place in a 9 x 13 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese. Sprinkle fresh parsley over top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until heated through and starts to turn golden.
- Serve immediately.
Related recipe: love anything with chicken and bacon? Then you’ll love our Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pockets Recipe!
Helpful items used in making Chicken bacon ranch pasta
- Stock Pot – A 12 quart non stick dishwasher safe stock pot will be your favorite kitchen pot.
- Sharp Knife Set – This seven piece set of knives is great for cutting up chicken and veggies.
- 9 x 13 inch baking dish – A great baking dish that can go from freezer to oven with no problems.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert, and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
Check out more of our favorite pasta dishes:
- Pizza Pasta Salad
- Creamy Parmesan Pasta
- One Pan Chili Beef Pasta Skillet
- Tortellini Pasta Salad
- Grilled Chicken Bow Tie Pasta Salad