Welcome fall with this delicious Caramel Toffee Pumpkin Cake. It is so delicious and your family will love it!
Related recipe: Love pumpkin recipes? Try our easy Pumpkin Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Caramel Toffee Pumpkin Cake Recipe
Caramel Toffee Pumpkin Cake is so moist and delicious!
- 2½ cups flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1 cup butter melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree 1 can
- 11 ounces Kraft Caramel Bits 1 bag
- 1 bag Heath English Toffee bits (with or without chocolate, you choose!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and grease a 9 x 13 pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients and whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and combine until well mixed.
- Stir in Caramel Bits and Heath Chips
- Pour batter into pan and spread evenly. The batter will be kind of thick so make sure it is evenly dispersed in the pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until toothpick comes out mostly clean, some caramel will stick to the toothpick.
- Serve with your favorite whipped topping, extra Heath bits, or caramel sauce, and enjoy!
Calories: 498 kcal · Carbohydrates: 66 g · Protein: 4 g · Fat: 25 g · Saturated Fat: 15 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 81 mg · Sodium: 277 mg · Potassium: 151 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 44 g · Vitamin A: 6308 IU · Vitamin C: 2 mg · Calcium: 48 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 9x13 Inch Baking Dish