You’ll love this AMAZING chocolate cake. It’s out-of-this-world good and so easy to make.
Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
This cake is super easy to make and so moist and delicious.
- 15.25 ounces Devil's Food Cake Mix
- 3.9 ounces instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs beaten
- ½ cup warm water
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar more if needed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mixes, sour cream, oil, beaten eggs and water.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and pour batter into a Bundt pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray (my favorite is Baker's Joy for this recipe- I wasn't paid to say that- it's my honest opinion).
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool cake thoroughly in pan for about 90 minutes before inverting onto a plate. If desired, dust the cake with powdered sugar or top with my favorite chocolate frosting.
- Mix all ingredients together and either spread or pipe on top of cooled cake.
Calories: 577 kcal · Carbohydrates: 61 g · Protein: 5 g · Fat: 37 g · Saturated Fat: 24 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 85 mg · Sodium: 536 mg · Potassium: 217 mg · Fiber: 2 g · Sugar: 45 g · Vitamin A: 444 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 94 mg · Iron: 2 mg
- Bundt Pan
- Mixing Bowl