I love how easy and delicious this recipe is. You can just throw your frozen chicken breasts and other ingredients into your slow cooker and a few hours later you have an amazing dinner waiting for you!
Serves: 6 people
Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Chili Recipe
An easy throw and go slow cooker soup that your family will love!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can corn undrained
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chiles undrained
- 1 package ranch dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 (8oz) package cream cheese
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Combine beans, corn, Rotel, ranch seasoning, cumin, chili powder and onion powder and pour over chicken.
- Place cream cheese on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Stir cream cheese into chili. Use 2 forks and shred the chicken. Stir together and serve.
Calories: 324 kcal · Carbohydrates: 32 g · Protein: 17 g · Fat: 16 g · Saturated Fat: 8 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 66 mg · Sodium: 546 mg · Potassium: 652 mg · Fiber: 6 g · Sugar: 6 g · Vitamin A: 1181 IU · Vitamin C: 11 mg · Calcium: 82 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- Slow Cooker
Looking for more delicious soup recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Healthy Loaded Veggie Soup
- Easy Curry Chicken Soup
- Slow Cooker French Onion Soup
- Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
- Slow Cooker Tuscan Soup