Grilling season is my favorite season, and these Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs are a must try! They are so tasty, and fun to make! The kids can even help prepare them.
Related recipe: if you love these kabobs, you’ll love our Grilled Huli Huli Chicken, too!
Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 12 slices of thick bacon
- 1 pineapple diced
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 red onion
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cut chicken breasts, red pepper, bacon, red onion, and pineapple into bite size pieces.
- In a bowl, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, chili powder, and lemon juice and mix until fully incorporated.
- Let skewers soak in water for 30 minutes.
- Slide chicken, red pepper, bacon red onion, and pineapple bites onto the skewer.
- Heat grill to medium low heat and place on grill.
- Baste the kabobs with the sauce mixture and turn kabobs every 3 minutes until the chicken juices run clear, and the pineapple is golden brown.
- Serve immediately
- Mixing Bowl
- basting brush