My husband and I were on a vacation a few years ago when I tried gnocchi for the first time. It was definitely love at first taste! My husband loves chicken Alfredo, so I combined both of our favorites to make this tasty dish! My kids are generally picky eaters, but they all devoured this tasty dinner!
related article: if you like this chicken alfredo gnocchi casserole, you’ll love our MOm’s easy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole. It’s cheesy and delicious!
CHICKEN ALFREDO GNOCCHI CASSEROLE RECIPE
- 2 pkgs gnocchi premade
- 1 bottle alfredo sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked and shredded
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine alfredo sauce, sour cream, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese.
- Gently fold in cooked gnocchi and chicken and spread mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle on grated parmesan and bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.
- 9x13" Baking Dish