My husband loves chicken Alfredo, and I love Gnocchi so I combined both of our favorites to make this tasty casserole!
My kids are generally picky eaters, but they all devoured this tasty dinner!
Ingredients for Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Casserole:
- 2 packages gnocchi premade
- 1 bottle alfredo sauce
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chicken breast cooked and shredded
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup bacon cooked and crumbled
- fresh parsley for garnish
How to make Chicken Alfredo Gnocchi Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine alfredo sauce, sour cream, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese.
- Gently fold in cooked gnocchi and chicken and spread mixture in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle on grated parmesan and bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.