It has been a crazy week in our household! Our whole family had been battling the flu, I went out of town and my husband’s sweet Grandma passed away. With all this craziness going on, my poor family has been eating out or having cereal for dinner way too often! I finally got around to making a meal, and it was delicious. This was definitely a crowd pleaser! And it was definitely a nice change from cereal. 🙂
Creamy Chicken Lasagna Recipe
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- ¼ cup hot water
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce 1 jar
- Italian seasoning to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8-10 minutes, drain, rinse in cold water and set aside.
- Place chicken in a saucepan and boil for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through. Remove from saucepan and shred.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dissolve the bouillon cube in hot water.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, bouillon water, cream cheese and 1 cup mozzarella.
- Spread 1/3 of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Cover with the chicken mixture and top with 3 lasagna noodles. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce and mozzarella. Sprinkle on Italian seasoning , to taste.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- large pot
- Large Bowl
- 9x13" Baking Dish