Have a Halloween or fall party coming up? This Pumpkin Cheese Ball is so easy to put together and it makes the perfect centerpiece for your guests!
Pumpkin Cheese Ball Recipe
This Pumpkin Cheese Ball is so easy to put together and it makes the perfect centerpiece for your guests!
- 16 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Tablespoons minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons salsa
- 1 cup nacho cheese tortilla chips (crushed)
- 1 green bell pepper use stem
- Blend together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, and salsa.
- Scoop onto plastic wrap and use the wrap to form the mixture into a 5-inch pumpkin-shaped ball; chill at least 2 hours (I chilled mine over night). To serve, unwrap, roll in crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips and press a bell pepper stem into the top.
- To make some pumpkin lines, I used some string, held it at the "pumpkin stem and pressed it into the pumpkin.
Calories: 241 kcal · Carbohydrates: 17 g · Protein: 8 g · Fat: 16 g · Saturated Fat: 7 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 35 mg · Sodium: 406 mg · Potassium: 199 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 400 IU · Vitamin C: 9 mg · Calcium: 192 mg · Iron: 1 mg