I’ve been all about that Mediterranean taste lately (this salad is currently on repeat) and this easy Mediterranean Dip recipe is perfect for any get togethers you have coming up.
It starts with some creamy hummus and greek yogurt, and it really is so easy to throw together.
This recipe can also be adjusted to what ingredients you like and prefer. If you don’t want to add any of the vegetables, you could even keep it plain and it would still taste delicious.
How to make Easy Mediterranean Dip:
Step 1: In the bottom of a large plate or tray, spread hummus evenly.
Step 2: Spread the greek yogurt over the top, then sprinkle red pepper, olives, cucumber, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese.
Step 3: Top with parsley (optional), and serve with pita chips for dipping. Nutrition facts do not include pita chips.
This recipe is part of our 55 of the Best Appetizers for Christmas Potluck (Favorite Party Foods)
What other vegetables could I add?
The colorful veggies are my favorite part. Plus, with that many veggies you won’t feel any guilt eating a few extra scoopfuls.
If you don’t like the vegetables we have listed in the ingredients, you could easily switch them out for your personal favorites.
I personally like to put olives, peppers, and red onion on mine, but you can make it your own and use whatever vegetables you prefer.
Here are a few you might like:
-hard boiled eggs
-green or black olives
What do I dip in my Mediterranean dip?
I served my dip with some baked pita chips and it was the PERFECT appetizer. You could also serve it as a vegetable dip, or on slices of french bread.
I have even made myself a vegetarian whole wheat wrap, and used this as my filling for a tortilla. It was the perfect healthy yet filling lunch.
You could also dip tortilla chips into this. I have also used this on tacos and salads, for just a little extra flavor and to add a few more vegetables in my diet.
Not a Greek yogurt fan?
If you are like my husband, you’re not a Greek yogurt fan. That is totally fine. This recipe is so versatile, you could also make it with sour cream and it would taste just as delicious.
Did you know we have a YouTube channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family will love. We take you through each recipe and show you exactly how to make it. Each recipe is tried and true, so you know its safe and picky eater approved.
Looking for more dip recipes?
- Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Quick Pico De Gallo Recipe
- Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Fruit Dip
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Vegetable Dip
- Caramel Apple Butter Dip
- Fresh Spinach Dip
- Easy French Onion Dip (5 minute recipe)
Easy Mediterranean Dip Recipe
- 1 container hummus 10 ounces
- 1 container plain Greek yogurt 5.3 ounces
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives sliced
- 1/2 cup cucumber diced
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 bunch fresh parsley optional garnish
- 1 bag pita chips for dipping
- In the bottom of a large plate or tray, spread hummus evenly.
- Spread the Greek yogurt carefully over the top, then sprinkle red pepper, olives, cucumber, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese.
- Top with parsley (optional), and serve with pita chips for dipping.
- This recipe is so versatile, you could also make it with sour cream and it would taste just as delicious.
- Large Plate or Tray
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!