This post is sponsored by Wright Bacon but all opinions are honest and are my own. Thank you for letting us share with you brands we love.
our favorite bacon:
Do you have a favorite bacon-inspired holiday recipe? We would love to have you share it with us in the comments below.
When it comes to holiday parties, the most important part for our family is the food.
There are certain dishes that always show up for each holiday: Chinese food on Christmas Eve, Grandma’s ham on Easter, Mom’s chili on Halloween, and lots and lots of appetizers on New Year’s Eve.
When the sisters and our families get together, we all bring appetizers that we can snack on all night long as we watch movies and countdown to the new year.
This year, I am bringing this Bacon Cheese Dip- it’s loaded with thick bacon, gooey cheese, and baked to perfection.
watch how to make a similar dip here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.Each recipe is tried and true, so you know you can trust that your family will love it.
We understand how difficult it can be, to make a recipe you have never seen before, which is exactly why we created our channel.
If you aren’t a fan of cheeseballs, and like dips a little better, you may like our Perfect Pineapple Dip.
Watch how to make it, here:
looking for more appetizers? here are a few of our favorite:
- Chicken Chili Con Queso Dip
- Queso Blanco Dip
- Baked Buffalo Wings
- Orange Pineapple Fruit Dip
- Baked Southwest Egg Rolls
Warm Bacon Cheese Dip Recipe
- 8 strips Wright Brand Naturally Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 package, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 3 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- assorted crackers for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8 x 8 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook 8 strips of bacon to desired crispiness (get the instructions HERE for our favorite way to cook bacon). Crumble 6 strips of bacon and set aside the other two strips for later.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crumbled bacon, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, 2 of the green onions, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Crackers are not included in this recipes nutritional information
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 8x8-inch baking pan
- Mixing Bowl
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!