We have a lot of delicious recipes for vegetable dips (our mom’s Vegetable Dill Dip is my absolute favorite!) I wanted to create something a little lighter for our veggies and after making this 3 Ingredient Cottage Cheese Ranch Vegetable Dip I don’t think I’ll use another recipe ever again!
How to make 3 Ingredient Cottage Cheese Ranch Dip:
The 3 ingredients that you need to make this dip are:
- low fat cottage cheese (I used 2%)
- low fat plain Greek yogurt (make sure it’s plain and not vanilla!)
- 1 packet of dry ranch dressing mix
There are 2 different ways to make this dip.
The first way is to add the cottage cheese and Greek yogurt to a blender and blend until smooth, then mix in the dry ranch dressing mix. This way will give you a smooth and creamy dip (this is the way that I prefer it).
The second way is just to add all the ingredients to a big bowl and mix until it’s all mixed together. This method will leave you with a bumpy texture from the cottage cheese, but some people prefer it this way.
Both ways taste delicious and you can’t go wrong with either method!
Nutrition facts of this dip:
This dip makes about 15 servings. Each serving has 45 calories, 0.6 grams of fat, 2.5 grams of carbs and 7.1 grams of protein.
This dip is a GREAT source of protein!!!
Because yogurt and cottage cheese nutrition facts vary with different brands, you will want to calculate the nutrition facts to get the exact numbers.
This calculator is my favorite to use when calculating nutrition (it’s free!).
Vegetables to dip in 3 Ingredient Cottage Cheese Ranch Vegetable Dip:
- carrot sticks or baby carrots
- celery sticks
- broccoli florets
- cauliflower florets
- cherry tomatoes
- black olives
- sugar snap peas
- cucumber slices
- sliced bell peppers
- mini bell peppers
- pita bread, crackers, rice cakes, and tortilla chips are also great to dip in this dip!
Related recipe: If you love veggie dips like this, you’ll love our Cowboy Dip, too! Get the recipe HERE.
Our newest cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Other vegetable dips to try:
- Garden Vegetable Dip
- Greek Yogurt Ranch Vegetable Dip
- Greek Goddess Vegetable Dip
- Creamy Italian Vegetable Dip
- Cowboy Dip
- Fresh Spinach Dip
3 Ingredient Cottage Cheese Vegetable Dip Recipe
- 2 cups low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup low fat plain greek yogurt
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup baby carrots optional
- 3 stalks celery optional
- 1 cup broccoli florets optional
- 1 cup cauliflower florets optional
- 1 cup sugar snap peas optional
- In a blender, combine the cottage cheese and Greek yogurt; blend until smooth.
- Pour contents into a large bowl and fold in dry ranch dressing packet. Mix until completely incorporated.
- Serve with your favorite fresh vegetables (such as carrot sticks, celery sticks, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, bell pepper slices, broccoli, cauliflower, sugar snap peas, etc).
- If you don't have a blender, you can mix all ingredients together in a bowl by hand. It won't be as creamy and will have a bumpy texture from the cottage cheese, but it's still delicious!
- Note: Nutrition info does not include vegetables for dipping.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel?
We share tons of recipes on our channel that you are going to want to see, like this Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Dip!