One of my favorite things about Halloween is all the festive parties. A party isn’t complete without Halloween Orange Party Punch!
This recipe is so easy to make and your guests will love it.
The story behind Halloween Orange Party Punch Drink:
Growing up, Halloween was always such an exciting holiday for our whole family. My mom was always the best at making holidays special, and she still does for the grandkids.
Every holiday, had a different food menu. We always knew that the Halloween party, she was going to make our favorite Halloween Party Punch.
This tradition started back when we were all little. Kendra, our youngest sister, was probably about 2, when this tradition started.
Our mom would make this punch, and we couldn’t eat it until all our guests had arrived. It was so delicious, and so special every holiday.
I now make it for my family, and we have it on Halloween night, before the trick or treaters come. We eat it with our mom’s Slow Cooker Chili Recipe, that is also famous.
If you need the perfect Halloween treat to serve at your party, try our easy White Chocolate Chex Mix Monster Munch!
This Orange Halloween Party Punch is the perfect chilly drink, for a spooky night, and all your spooky trick or treaters, are going to love it.
Tips for making Halloween Orange Party Punch Drink:
- When making this punch, we highly recommend using orange juice concentrate. This is found in the freezer section at the grocery store. It has a lot of flavor to it, that will really make your punch sweet and tart.
- I usually buy the canned pineapple juice, but you can always make your own, or buy it by the bottle. I try to do all fresh without any artificial flavor, because I feel like it tastes best that way.
- I used Sprite, or lemon lime soda, when I make this punch. If you are looking to cut back on sugar, you could also do a sugar free, or diet soda.
- If you are looking to substitute the orange juice, you could also use a lemonade, or other citrus flavored drink. My sister likes to use a mango punch.
watch how to make our halloween party punch recipe, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so you can trust your family and friends will love it.
We find cooking a little easier, when we know what and how our food should turn out looking like. That is why we have created our channel.
We want to help cooks like you, make amazing dishes that will wow your guests.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Watch how to make our delicious and simple, Halloween Orange Party Punch recipe, here:
Looking for more spooky Halloween treats?
Halloween Orange Party Punch Drink Recipe
- 12 ounces orange juice concentrate 1 can, thawed
- 2 liters lemon lime soda 1 bottle
- 46 ounces pineapple juice 1 can, chilled
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, soda and pineapple juice. Top with scoops of sherbet and serve.
- punch bowl
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!