A Halloween party isn’t complete without Halloween Orange Party Punch!
This recipe is so easy to make and your guests will love it.
Our favorite Halloween recipes:
- Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
- White Chocolate Chex Mix Monster Munch
- Pumpkin Spice Muddy Buddies
- Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Watch how to make our Halloween party punch recipe:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes that your family is going to love.
Watch how to make our delicious and simple, Halloween Orange Party Punch recipe, here:
Looking for more spooky Halloween treats?
- 4 Ingredient Oreo Bark
- Double Chocolate Cake Halloween Cookies
- Halloween Mummy Dogs
- Melted Witch Cupcakes
- Spider Web Sugar Cookies
- Homemade Frozen Butterbeer (Copycat Recipe)
Halloween Orange Party Punch Drink Recipe
- 12 ounces orange juice concentrate 1 can, thawed
- 2 liters lemon lime soda 1 bottle
- 46 ounces pineapple juice 1 can, chilled
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In a large punch bowl, combine orange juice concentrate, soda and pineapple juice. Top with scoops of sherbet and serve.
- You can use lime in place of Oranges if you need to.
- punch bowl
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews