A party isn’t complete without a fun and festive drink. This bright green punch is perfect for feeding a crowd and can be thrown together in a matter of minutes. The color is so fun for Halloween, Christmas or St. Patrick’s Day.
We love making this for our holiday parties. The kids love it, and the taste is amazing. This drink is so refreshing and light, you could serve it with anything, at any event.
Looking for more another delicious party drink? Try our Cranberry Citrus Party Punch! It’s perfect for the holidays.
Kid friendly holiday drink
We love working with our kids, and they love to help us in the kitchen. This punch is alcohol free. It is full of delicious flavor, and the kids love to help make it.
Where it is a holiday drink and we are usually with family and kids, this is the perfect drink. My kids call it the Hulk drink, the Grinch drink, the Leprechaun drink, etc. It’s perfect for children’s birthday parties as well.
Here is what you need to make evergreen party punch:
Evergreen Party Punch Ingredients:
- Lime Kool-Aid
- Lemon Lime Soda Pop
- Lime Sherbet
- Pineapple Juice
What do you serve with this drink?
We love to serve our drinks with a good dip with crackers. One of our favorite holiday traditions is this delicious Holiday Cheese Ball recipe from our grandma.
We also love to serve it with our favorite holiday cookie. Have you ever tried our Soft Egg Nog Cookies? They are my ultimate favorite.
LEARN HOW TO MAKE RECIPES YOU LOVE!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
How to make evergreen party punch:
This recipe is so easy to make. It takes just minutes to throw together.
- In a large punch bowl, combine Lime Kool-Aid packets, sugar, water, lemon lime soda pop, lime sherbet, and pineapple juice.
- Mix with a large spoon or fork. Be sure to break up the lime sherbet a little so your drink isn’t too chunky.
- Serve immediately. We don’t recommend making this punch ahead of time. It tastes best when tasted immediately.
How to switch up the drink color:
This recipe would be extremely easy to change color. If you are looking for a pink or red drink, you could easily add a strawberry or cherry Kool-Aid flavor, red cream soda or strawberry Fanta, strawberry sherbet, and keep the pineapple juice.
The drink would taste a little different, but a berry flavor would be amazing with this drink. We usually like to do green with the holidays, but another color is more than doable.
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of easy and delicious recipes. We take you through, step by step, how to make each one. Each recipe is tried and true, so your family is sure to love them
Looking for more holiday drinks?
- Blue Raspberry Slush
- Tropical Banana Slush Punch
- Disneyland’s Jungle Julep
- Homemade Disneyland Dole Whips
- Copycat McDonald’s Shamrock Shake
Evergreen Party Punch Recipe
- 2 (1/4 ounce) packets Lime Kool-Aid
- 2 cups sugar
- 8 cups water
- 2 liters lemon lime soda 1 bottle
- ½ gallon lime sherbet (pineapple or lemon also works great)
- 46 ounces pineapple juice 1 container
- ice for serving
- Mix all ingredients together in a punch bowl, and serve immediately.
- This recipe would be extremely easy to change color. If you are looking for a pink or red drink, you could easily add a strawberry or cherry Kool-Aid flavor, red cream soda or strawberry Fanta, strawberry sherbet, and keep the pineapple juice.
- punch bowl