Have a Halloween or fall party coming up? This Pumpkin Cheese Ball is so easy to put together and it makes the perfect centerpiece for your guests!
Related Recipe: Grandma’s Holiday Cheese Ball is the perfect holiday appetizer!
Pumpkin-Shaped Cheese Ball Recipe
- 16 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Tablespoons minced onion
- 2 Tablespoons salsa
- 1 cup nacho cheese tortilla chips (crushed)
- 1 green bell pepper use stem
- Blend together the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, and salsa.
- Scoop onto plastic wrap and use the wrap to form the mixture into a 5-inch pumpkin-shaped ball; chill at least 2 hours (I chilled mine over night). To serve, unwrap, roll in crushed nacho-flavored tortilla chips and press a bell pepper stem into the top.
- To make some pumpkin lines, I used some string, held it at the "pumpkin stem and pressed it into the pumpkin.