Need a quick and easy dessert that can be thrown together in minutes? Look no further! This easy Mixed Berry Yogurt Parfait Salad is your answer!
Ingredients needed for Berry Parfait Yogurt Salad:
- Fresh or frozen berries
- Yogurt (I used Mixed Berry flavor)
- Instant pudding (I used vanilla)
- Cool Whip
How to make Mixed Berry Parfait Salad:
This recipe is really so simple!
In a large bowl, add in the yogurt and sprinkle the dry pudding mix on top (don’t prepare the pudding as directed on it’s packaging – just dump the dry mix on top of the yogurt).
Mix it all together really well – you might want to use a whisk to really beat all the “lumps” out until it’s smooth.
Fold the Cool Whip in with the yogurt mixture, then add your favorite berries or fruit on top and you are good to go! It really is that easy and it’s fool-proof!
Do you need to thaw frozen berries before using them in this Parfait Yogurt Salad?
I love making this recipe year-round, using frozen berries when fresh ones are not in season.
Whether you thaw them before you add them or not is completely up to you!
Sometimes I like to make this salad a few hours before serving and leave the berries frozen. The berries will then thaw in the fridge and they make a delicious “berry sauce”.
I just make sure to give the salad a good stir before serving (the juice from the thawed berries also turns the salad a gorgeous color!).
Other flavor combinations to try:
- Orange yogurt, vanilla pudding, and mandarin oranges
- Strawberry yogurt, cheesecake pudding, and fresh strawberries
- Blueberry yogurt, lemon pudding, and blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Coconut yogurt, vanilla pudding, and pineapple tidbits
- Raspberry yogurt, cheesecake pudding, and fresh raspberries
Our newest cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Other dessert salads to try:
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- Frozen Creamy Lime Jello
- Layered Strawberry Jello
- Fluffy Raspberry Jello
- Creamy Grape Salad
5 Minute Mixed Berry Parfait Yogurt Salad Recipe
- 12 ounces mixed berry yogurt 2 (6 ounce containers)
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding mix 1 box
- 16 ounces cool whip 1 container
- 16 ounces frozen mixed berries 1 package, (thaw and drain liquid)
- In a large mixing bowl, add the yogurt and the dry powdered pudding and mix well until the little "lumps" are practically gone.
- Mix in thawed Cool Whip.
- Gently fold in the fruit and gently mix until all combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is best if made the day you are going to serve it.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
Recipe source: HowDoesShe?