Dessert or side dish? Either way, everyone is going to love it and ask for this Berry Cheesecake Pudding Salad recipe! It is the perfect thing to make for a quick family dessert or to bring to the next potluck!
It is the perfect thing to make for a quick family dessert or to bring to the next potluck!
We like to call this the “lazy cheesecake salad” because it has all the delicious taste of cheesecake topped with fruit, but without all of the effort!
If that sounds awesome, then you will LOVE this tasty, fresh, and light treat.
Pudding and Jello recipes are our favorite, especially for the summertime! They are light and refreshing in those super hot summer months.
Ingredients needed for this Berry Cheesecake Pudding Salad:
- Low-fat strawberry yogurt
- Instant cheesecake pudding (or white chocolate)
- Frozen mixed berries
- Fresh strawberries
Frozen Cool Whip?
I am sure one of you had done this too, but occasionally I forget to pull out the Cool Whip to thaw and I reach for it and it is still frozen. Unfortunately, that will not work for this recipe.
So, try out these 3 simple ways to quickly thaw Cool Whip from Bakingkneads.
Some of our other favorite Pudding & Jello recipes:
- Snickers Apple Pudding Salad
- Banana Cream Dessert Salad
- 5 Minute Pistachio Fruit Salad
- Strawberry Fluff Jello Salad
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- Raspberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad
Berry Cheesecake Pudding Salad Recipe
- 1 (32 ounce) container low fat strawberry yogurt
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant cheesecake pudding (white chocolate flavor also works)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed berries (partially thawed)
- 3 bananas sliced
- 1 pound fresh strawberries sliced
- Pour yogurt into a large bowl and mix in pudding (it will be kind of lumpy).
- Fold in the Cool-Whip (the lumps will go away as you stir it).
- Fold in the fruit until combined.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- We love to serve this salad topped with fresh berries!
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Rubber spatula