Raspberry Pretzel Jello Salad/Dessert Recipe
We are addicted to this stuff in our family! This delicious treat can be used as a salad or a dessert, depending on your tastes. This is a staple at all our family parties and pot-lucks!
Raspberry Pretzel Jello Salad
30 minPrep Time
7 minCook Time
37 minTotal Time
- 2 cups pretzels (broken into pieces)
- 1/2 cup margarine (melted)
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) box raspberry Jell-o
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups frozen raspberries (or fresh)
- Combine broken pretzels, melted margarine and sugar. Stir until well blended.
- Press in 9 x 13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat 1 sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread over pretzel layer. Be sure to seal the cream cheese layer against the sides of the pan so that the jello mixture (3rd layer) will not be able to leak through when added.
- Mix Jello and boiling water until jello is dissolved. Add frozen raspberries.
- Cool and set slightly. Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until firm.
Six Sisters Stuff