Raspberry Jello Pretzel Salad is one of the easiest cool whip jello recipes to make. It is a tasty jello salad with frozen raspberries, but you can also use fresh strawberries as well!
Our raspberry jello salad with cream cheese provides the perfect creamy texture that makes this dessert amazing. But, this raspberry jello salad with pretzels is what makes it all come together.
The sweet from the raspberries and cream cheese, mixed with the buttery and salty pretzel bring this dessert recipe to the top of my favorites list.
Ingredients Needed For Raspberry Jello Pretzel Salad:
- Cream cheese
- Cool Whip
- Raspberry Jell-O
- Boiling water
- Frozen or fresh raspberries
How To Make Raspberry Jello Pretzel Salad:
Begin by combining the broken pretzels, melted margarine, and 3 tablespoons of sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Stir everything together until the ingredients are well combined.
Then, in your 9×13 inch baking pan, spread out the pretzel mixture and press it into the bottom of the pan to form the bottom crust.
Next, bake it at 350 degrees for 7 minutes.
After it is done baking, allow the crust to cool completely.
In another medium mixing bowl, beat together 1 cup of sugar and the package of cream cheese until they are completely smooth.
Then, fold the cool whip into the cream cheese mixture.
Once that is done and the crust is completely cooled, spread the cream cheese and cool whip mix over top of the pretzel layer.
Bring the water to a boil. Once the water is boiling, mix in the raspberry jello mix until the jello is dissolved.
Then, mix in either the frozen or fresh raspberries and allow it to cool and set slightly.
After the jello mixture has cooled pour it over top of the cream cheese layer.
Now, pop the pan into the refrigerator and allow it to firm up the rest of the way before serving.
Once it is firm, slice it, serve it, and enjoy it!
You’ll need these tools for this Thanksgiving dessert recipe:
- Medium mixing bowl (3)
- 9×13 inch baking pan (THIS is a great one)
- Hand mixer
KEYS TO MAKING RASPBERRY JELLO PRETZEL SALAD:
- Make sure to push the pretzels and sugar layer down tight to help it hold its shape when cutting and serving.
- To keep the pretzels from getting mushy, make sure the cream cheese layer goes all the way to the side to create a barrier for the jello.
Try Your Hand At Pretzels
Since this recipe calls for pretzels I thought it might be fun to learn how to make our own! Plus pretzels are my kids’ favorite snacks. I love being able to know what is in the food my kids and I are consuming. With this homemade hard pretzels recipe from Food
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Try more of our unique jello recipes!
- 12 Layer Christmas Jello Salad Recipe
- Strawberry Jello Fluff Salad
- Strawberries and Cream Jello Dessert Salad Recipe
- Fluffy Cranberry Salad
- Easy Yogurt and Fruit Salad
- Orange Cream Yogurt Fruit Salad
- 5 Minute Strawberry Jello Salad
Raspberry Pretzel Jello Salad Recipe
- 2 cups pretzels broken into pieces
- ½ cup margarine
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 8 ounce package Cool Whip
- 1 6 ounce box raspberry Jell-o
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups frozen raspberries or fresh
- Combine broken pretzels, melted margarine and 3 Tablespoons sugar. Stir until well blended.
- Press in 9 x 13 pan and bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool completely.
- Beat 1 cup sugar and cream cheese until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread over pretzel layer. Be sure to seal the cream cheese layer against the sides of the pan so that the jello mixture (3rd layer) will not be able to leak through when added.
- Mix Jello and boiling water until jello is dissolved. Add frozen raspberries.
- Cool and set slightly. Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- 9×13" Pan
- Mixing Bowl
This post was included in our 10 of THE BEST Thanksgiving Side Dishes video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.