I’m loving all of the fresh, juicy berries that are in season right now. Whether you serve this fruit salad as a dessert or side dish, this Berry Cheesecake Fruit Salad Recipe is sure to be a hit.
If you live in an area, where the fruit isn’t fresh, don’t stress. You could easily use frozen berries for this recipe.
I consider this dish to be a side, but you could also serve it as a light dessert. It is so thick and creamy, yet light and fruity.
There are no words to describe how delicious this is, so I guess you will just have to try it yourself.
Tips on how to make berry cheesecake Fruit salad:
This Berry Cheesecake Fruit Salad, is extremely easy to make, however, we do have a few tips for you, when making it. Here they are:
- Your cream cheese will work best when it is nice and fluffy. In order to get this desired fluffy texture, you may need to leave your cream cheese out for a little bit, to get it to room temperature.When mixing it, be sure to not add any other ingredients to it. Let the hand mixer beat the cream cheese to a smooth and fluffy texture, before adding any other ingredients.If you don’t it may create cream cheese bumps in your salad.
- Other pudding’s won’t work. It needs to be the instant vanilla packet, when making this recipe.
- We also recommend adding the milk little by little, just to get that desired texture. Sometimes when you put ingredients in all at once, it can lead to lumping, or a funky texture.
- If you do decide to use frozen fruit, thaw and dry them with a paper towel before adding them to the salad. If you don’t your salad will get too much moisture in it, and it will turn watery.
- As long as you follow the instructions and the ingredients list, this salad will be perfectly smooth and fluffy without any lumps or flaws.