With the holidays around the corner, it’s time to start thinking about your perfect holiday menu. And this Creamy Cherry Whip Salad recipe should be at the top of your menu.
From the turkey to all the fixings, plus amazing appetizers and desserts. It’s a lot to think about and prepare for.
In this book, she outlines the perfect holiday menu with her tried-and-true family recipes. Each recipe has a fun memory attached, which makes the recipes even more special.
My favorite feature about this book is that every single recipe has a gorgeous picture. I love seeing what the recipe is going to look like (because let’s be honest, you want your holiday meals to be gorgeous).
This Creamy Cherry Whip Salad is the perfect side dish or even dessert. Jeni talks about how her mom made this salad every year and it was one of her favorite food memories.
You can easily prep this the day before your feast and have one less thing to worry about.
To make this creamy cherry whip salad you will need:
Creamy Cherry Whip Salad Ingredients:
- Cream Cheese
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Cherry Pie Filling
- Crushed Pineapple
- Cool Whip
- Maraschino Cherries
Be sure you have these items on hand for this creamy cherry whip salad:
- Mixing Bowls (THESE are some of our favorites)
- 9 x 13 inch glass pan (THIS one has a lid)
- Mixing Spoon
It is time to make the best creamy cherry whip salad, and here’s how:
In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth and creamy.
Stir in cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple.
Fold in Cool Whip and 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan and refrigerate for 2 hours (or overnight) before serving.
Top with additional 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
Then dish out the creamy cherry whip salad and serve.
Related recipe: love all things cherry? You’ll love our Cherry Bing Bars, too!
How to make your own whipped cream:
I am all about easy and shortcuts when we make this creamy cherry whip salad recipe, but sometimes the real quality stuff tastes better, like homemade whipped cream.
Here is how you make it:
- In a chilled metal bowl (it doesn’t necessarily have to be metal, but I feel like it keeps it a little cooler) combine 2 cups of heavy whipping cream and two tablespoons of sugar.
- Using an electric mixer, (I used a hand mixer) combine the ingredients until fully incorporated, and the whipped topping forms peaks.
- Store in fridge until ready to serve, or use in recipe.
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR RESTAURANT COPYCAT COOKBOOK?
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
Check out more of our favorite delicious salad recipes:
- Orange Fluff Jello Salad
- Loaded Broccoli Salad
- Pizza Pasta Salad
- Chopped Vegetable Salad
- Snickers Apple Pudding Salad
Creamy Cherry Whip Salad Recipe
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 16 ounces crushed pineapple drained
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 15 maraschino cherries
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple. Fold in Cool Whip and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch pan and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (or overnight) before serving.
- Top with additional crushed walnuts and 15 cherries spread evenly over the top of the salad.
- Mixing Bowl
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan