Switch up your dinner with Philly Cheesesteak Wraps!
Tender and flavorful steak wrapped up in a tortilla – these are one of our favorite ways to eat a cheesesteak.
Ingredients in Philly Cheesesteak Wraps:
- green bell pepper
- olive oil
- flank steak
- provolone cheese
How to make Philly Cheesesteak Wraps:
- Thinly slice onion and green pepper.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion, pepper, and olive oil until tender and slightly browned. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Salt and pepper flank steak and thinly slice, then cook over medium heat until it reaches desired doneness.
- Place an even portion of steak, onions, and peppers on each tortilla, then top each with a slice of provolone cheese. Roll up and serve while warm.
What steak works best for Philly Cheesesteak Wraps?
For this particular recipe, we recommend using a flank or skirt steak.
It is just a little thinner, has a better meat to fat ratio, and tastes amazing with this wrap.
It is also a little bit softer and easier to bite through.
You could use pretty much any steak (and cut it very thin), but for the best results, we definitely recommend using a flank/skirt steak for this recipe.
What could I dip my wrap in?
We are a sauce family. All food needs a little extra flavor to it!
We have quite a few sauce recipes on our blog- here are my recommendations:
- Homemade Chick Fil A Sauce: Have you seen those shirts that say, “I dip ketchup in my ketchup?” That’s how I feel about Chick Fil A Sauce. It doesn’t need anything. The sauce is it’s own food group.
- Famous Secret Sauce: I’d tell you what’s in it, but it’s top secret. I promise it won’t disappoint. Click here to see how to make it.
- Creamy BBQ Sauce: This is out of this world. You need this in your life.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.