We are trying to eat a little healthier so we have switched from deep fried fries to these Crispy Zucchini Fries! My kids loved them! But wait until you dip them in this Creamy BBQ sauce! Yummy!
Crispy Zucchini Fries with Creamy BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 3 Tablespoons flour
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3 medium zucchini (cut into skinny sticks)
Creamy BBQ Sauce:
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat egg with a fork until well combined.
- In another bowl add the flour.
- In a third bowl fill with bread crumbs. Toss the breadcrumbs with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper to taste. Then set aside.
- Dip the zucchini sticks into the flour (shake off the extra flour) then dip it in the beaten egg, and then into the bread crumb mixture. Make sure all sides get coated well. Place the sticks on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- To make the creamy BBQ Sauce, mix BBQ Sauce and Mayo.