Need a fast meal? This one was a huge hit, and has just a few ingredients so it only takes a few minutes to throw together.
Whether it’s a light and healthy lunch, appetizer, snack, or dinner, everyone is going to be raving about these delicious Easy Caprese Sliders. They have easy right in the title, so you know this is going to be simple.
I am all about easy these days. Life is so busy, that if I can make myself and easy and delicious lunch or dinner, I am all over it.
how to make easy caprese sliders, and tips
Step 1: Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Step 2: In a large baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray, place the bottom halves of the rolls into the dish.
The tip to making delicious and full sliders, is all in, how you cut your rolls. These sliders are made with pre-made rolls.
We recommend purchasing rolls that have baked together, so it creates one giant slab of bread. Place the bread slab on it’s side and cut the rolls so all the bottoms are together and all the roll tops are together.
This will ensure that the filling of the sliders, will stay put, and not slide out, onto the pan when cooking. Instead, it will melt onto the other sandwiches.
Step 3: Add Balsamic Vinegar and spread it evenly over the rolls.
The balsamic vinegar is what really gives these sliders some pizazz. It adds a little zing of flavor, that the sliders need.
If you don’t love balsamic vinegar, you could also use a honey mustard or a bbq sauce, or a different vinegar based sauce.
Step 4: Add shredded mozzarella to each roll then a slice of tomato, then 1-2 basil leaves depending on size. Place the tops of the rolls on top.
Step 5: Cover the baking dish with foil, then place into oven. Cook for 10 minutes. Carefully remove foil and place back into oven for 3-5 minutes, or until tops are lightly toasted.
Step 6: Use a spatula to remove the sliders and serve immediately.
did you know we have a youtube channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love it.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
looking for more slider recipes?
- Baked Cheeseburger Sliders
- Philly Swiss and Steak Sliders
- French Dip Sliders
- Hawaiian Hamburger Sliders
- Gobbler Sliders
EASY CAPRESE SLIDERS RECIPE
- 15 Kings Hawaiian rolls cut in half
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4-5 roma tomatoes cut into 15 slices
- 15 fresh basil leaves
- balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray, place the bottom halves of the rolls into the dish. Add Balsamic Vinegar and spread it evenly over the rolls. Add shredded mozzarella to each roll then a slice of tomato, then 1-2 basil leaves depending on size. Place the tops of the rolls on top.
- Cover the baking dish with foil, then place into oven. Cook for 10 minutes. Carefully remove foil and place back into oven for 3-5 minutes, or until tops are lightly toasted.
- Use a spatula to remove the sliders and serve immediately.
- large baking dish
- Tin foil
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!