We have a delicious sandwich shop near us that has the best Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches.
We added a soft pizza crust and some bbq sauce and came up with a wonderful new pizza for dinner.
I will definitely be making this again!
If you love Philly Cheesesteaks, be sure to try our Philly Cheesesteak Wraps and our Slow Cooker Chicken Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches!
What other vegetables would be good in this pizza?
I love adding in vegetables that I have on hand.
This recipe is so versatile that you could really add any of your favorite veggies.
It’s also a great way to introduce new vegetables to your kids.
Here is a few other vegetable additions that would taste amazing in this recipe:
-cucumbers (thinly sliced)
You could really throw in any vegetable you love, and it would taste amazing.
Have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
Looking for more healthy recipes?
- Healthy Hummus Wrap
- Italian Fresh Green Salad
- Simple Crab Soup
- Chicken Burrito Bowls
- Coconut Crusted Tilapia
BBQ Philly Cheesesteak Pizza Recipe
- ½ lb steak
- ½ red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (11 inch) pre-made pizza crust
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce
- 1¼ cups shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1¼ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese (divided)
- Thinly slice the steak, red onion, and red pepper, and cook in the canola oil over medium high heat.
- Add salt, pepper, and garlic salt while cooking. Cook until the steak is cooked through and the onions and peppers are soft. Then drain any liquid from the pan.
- Place the pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread the bbq sauce over the crust. Add 1/2 cup of the Italian cheese and 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese on the bbq sauce.
- Then carefully place the cooked meat, onion, and pepper mixture on the cheese, and top with the remaining cheese.
- Cook the pizza in the oven at 425 degrees for about 8 minutes. You'll want the cheese to be melted and the pizza heated through.
-cucumbers (thinly sliced)
- Baking sheet½