Make our perfectly juicy grille pork chops recipe if you wondered just how long to cook pork chops on the grill without drying them out. We will give you step by step instructions on how to get the best juicy pork chops.
Our quick marinade for pork chops on the grill will give you the best piece of BBQ pork chops you’ve ever had. Even if you don’t feel like grilling, you can always make this on the stove top and it will be just as good!
But, if you want to know how to grill boneless pork chops we will cover all of that to make sure you get the best dinner possible. So, make sure you save this recipe because you won’t want to lose it, I promise. 😉
For some ridiculously tasty recipes to serve with this pork chop recipe, give our Mom’s easy potato salad recipe, Instant Pot sweet and spicy BBQ beans recipe, Instant Pot green beans recipe, slow cooker corn on the cob, and air fryer parmesan broccoli recipe a try. They are all great and easy to make up and go perfectly with this pork chop recipe.
Ingredients You Need to Make Our Perfectly Juicy Grilled Pork Chops:
- Reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Vegetable oil
- Honey (or brown sugar)
- Dijon mustard
- Garlic cloves
- Onion powder
- Red pepper flakes
- Pork chops
How To Make Our Perfectly Juicy Grilled Pork Chops:
First, in a small bowl mix together the soy sauce, vegetable oil, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, onion powder, and as much red pepper as you think you can handle (or want, but we generally do ½ teaspoon) to great the marinade for the pork chops.
Once you have that all mixed up, place the pork chops in a gallon-sized freezer bag and then pour the marinade over top.
Give it a good shake to make sure all of the pork chops are covered, and then place the bag in the fridge to let the marinade do the heavy lifting.
Allow the pork chops to marinade for at least 2 hour in the fridge but the longer it marinades the more flavor and tender the pork chops will be. You can let it marinade for up to 8 hours in the fridge.
When you are ready to start making this juicy grilled pork chop recipe, preheat the grill or grill pan for the stove top to medium heat.
Once the grill or pan is hot, remove the pork chops from the bag and place them on the grill, discarding the bag with the remaining marinade.
Allow the pork chops to cook for 6-8 minutes or until the outside has been nicely seared on each side and then internal temperature is at least 145 degrees.
NOTE: The cook time will depend on your grill and how thick the pork chops are, so make sure to at least meet the minimum temperature of 145 degrees to avoid undercooked pork.
When your pork has been cooked all the way through, remove it from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes, then serve it with your favorite sides, and enjoy your perfectly grilled pork chops.
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
To Make Our Juicy Pork Chops Recipe You Will Need:
- Grill (or a grill pan like THIS)
- Small mixing bowl
- Gallon-sized ziplock bag
How Long to Cook Juicy Grilled Pork Chops on the Grill:
When you cook pork chops on the grill, they will only take 8-12 minutes total to cook. During that cook time, turn once (about half way through cooking time). You will know that they are done when the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches 145 degrees and they are barely pink in the middle.
Before serving, let the pork chops “rest” by removing them from the grill and placing them on a plate and then covering them in foil. This will help the juices set and give you the perfect pork chop!
How to Grill Boneless Pork Chops
Boneless pork chops will cook faster than bone-in pork chops, so plan on them taking 6-8 minutes to cook on the grill, turning once about half way through cooking time. Boneless pork chops tend to dry out, so keep an eye on the internal temperature and make sure to pull them off the grill as soon as they reach 145 degrees internally.
Like bone-in pork chops, let the pork chops “rest” by removing them from the grill and placing them on a plate and then covering them in foil. This will help the juices set and give you the juiciest pork chop.
How Long Do You BBQ Pork Chops
When you want to BBQ pork chops you will want to make sure the grill has been preheated to medium so you can get a nice sear on the outside of the pork, this will lock in the flavor of the pork chop.
As long as your grill is at a medium temperature, you should only have to cook the pork chops for about 3-4 minutes on each side and then they will be perfect and ready to eat. However, you do want to make sure that they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
By using a meat thermometer, you can be sure to cook your pork to a safe temperature, without over cooking it. One of the hardest parts about cooking pork is that it can turn dry and tough very quickly.
If you are not sure how to use a meat thermometer, cooking light gives great instructions on how to check the internal temperature for pork with a thermometer.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
We Have Even More Amazing Pork Recipes to Add to Your Menu:
- Perfect Fried Pork Chops Recipe
- Sheet Pan Baked Pork Chops and Potatoes Recipe
- Sheet Pan Italian Pork Chops Recipe
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops and Potatoes Recipe
- Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- Grilled Hawaiian Pineapple Pork Chops Recipe
- Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chops Recipe (without marinade)
- Apple Cider Pork Chops Recipe
Perfectly Juicy Grilled Pork Chops Recipe
- ⅔ cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup honey or brown sugar
- 1½ Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (more or less, to taste)
- 4-6 bone-in pork chops
- In a small bowl, mix together soy sauce, vegetable oil, honey, Dijon mustard, garlic, onion powder, and red pepper flakes to make a marinade.
- Place pork chops in a container or gallon-sized freezer bag and pour marinade on top.
- Place container in fridge and let pork chops marinate for at least 2 hours, preferably longer (up to 8 hours – the longer you can let it marinade, the more flavorful your pork chops will be).
- Preheat grill (or grill pan on stove top) to medium heat. Remove pork chops from the bag (discard marinade) and place pork chops on the grill. Grill for 6-8 minutes per side, until the outside is seared and the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Let pork chops rest for a few minutes before serving and enjoy!
- Boneless pork chops will cook faster than bone-in pork chops, so plan on them taking 6-8 minutes to cook on the grill, turning once about half way through cooking time. Boneless pork chops tend to dry out, so keep an eye on the internal temperature and make sure to pull them off the grill as soon as they reach 145 degrees internally.
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Gallon Ziplock Bag
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.