Tips on how to make potato salad:
1. Be sure to chop the potatoes into bite sized pieces. The smaller they are, the faster they will cook!
2. This recipe doesn’t call for onions, but onions chopped really small make this recipe taste delicious!
3. You can make this potato salad with sweet or dill pickles. Both ways taste delicious!
How to make Instant Pot Potato Salad (Video)
Did you know that you can make this recipe in the INSTANT POT?
The difference when making it in the Instant Pot is how you cook the potatoes and eggs!
1. Cut your potatoes into bite sized pieces and put it in the bottom of your Instant pot. Place your eggs right on top of your potatoes.
2. Close the lid and put on Sealing. Push the manual button (or high pressure) and cook for 6 minutes.
3. Move the knob over to venting (or quick release)
4. Add the remainder of the ingredients just like in the recipe below!
You can cook the eggs and potatoes at the same time! Watch how to do it here:
These are my favorite recipes to make with Potato Salad:
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!