How to pick the best pork chops:
Not all pork chops are the same, so it’s important to select pork chops that will give you the most meat and moisture, when picking them out at the grocery store.
- Choose pork chops with a pinkish- red color and some marbling in them. There are also different cuts of pork chops, and the best pork chops for grilling have marbling in them.
- Avoid pork chops with a dark colored bone, or dark spots on the fat. These will have a bitter taste, and may be harmful to eat.
- The package may say that pork chops will be good for a few weeks, but it’s best to cook and use them within three days of purchasing them, to ensure a rich flavor.
- After three days, we recommend freezing them, where they will keep nicely for about four to six months.
Watch how to make another delicious pork recipe here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Slow Cooker Citrus Pork Tacos are so simple and delicious. They come together quickly and
Looking for more pork chop recipes? Here are a few of our favorite:
Smoky Honey Mustard Pork Chops
- 4 pork chops (6 ounces each)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tablespoon liquid smoke
- 3 Tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ Tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Sprinkle pork chops generously with salt and pepper, then give them a good dousing of liquid smoke and set pork chops aside.
- Heat oven broiler to high or preheat grill. Combine mustard, honey and garlic together in a small bowl and set aside.
- Place pork chops on broiler pan/grill and cook for 4-5 minutes. turn over and cook another 4-5 minutes. You want the internal temperature to be at least 165 degrees (barely pink inside). Do not to overcook because then they become dry and tough.
- Baste chops with honey mustard mixture and cook an additional minute on each side.
- Remove from heat and allow to stand a few minutes to seal in the juices.
Recipe source: Our Best Bites
Check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!