I LOVE sheet pan dinners for my family – protein and vegetables all in one, with only one dish to clean after . . . it doesn’t get any better!
You will not be disappointed with this recipe! Except for when you realize that there are no leftovers. Yes, it is that GOOD! Be prepared to share this recipe because anyone you make it for will be asking for it.
TIP: Be sure to plan ahead at least a little since to achieve the pork tenderloin’s full flavor potential the meat will have to marinate for an hour at the minimum.
Looking for more Asian inspired recipes? Try our Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED for Sheet Pan Asian Pork Loin and Green Beans:
- Pork tenderloins
- Soy sauce
- Lime juice
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- Green beans
- Green onions
- Sesame seeds
Related Article: Make your favorite take-out meal at home! Our Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken is perfect for staying in!
HOW TO MAKE SHEET PAN ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN AND GREEN BEANS:
Begin by mixing soy sauce, honey, 2 Tablespoons oil, garlic, curry powder, ginger, and black pepper in a small bowl.
Once everything is mixed and blended well, place pork tenderloins and marinade mixture in a plastic resealable bag.
Then, shake the bag around a bit to make sure the pork is covered with the marinade and place it into the refrigerator.
Make sure to leave it to marinate for at least an hour, but it could be left overnight as well! The longer it marinates, the more flavorful it will be.
While you are waiting for the pork tenderloin to marinate, move the lower oven rack to the middle-lower position and preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
Next, grab a large sheet pan and line it with aluminum foil and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray – this will make clean-up so much easier!
In a large bowl, simply mix the green beans (cleaned with ends snapped off), olive oil, salt, and pepper until all the beans are covered. Then arrange the green beans on one end of the sheet pan, leaving room for the pork.
After at least an hour has passed, remove the pork from the marinade and place pork on the sheet pan opposite of the green beans. Before discarding the marinade, go over and brush the tenderloin once more with the mixture.
Put the sheet pan in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the thickest part of the pork tenderloin reaches 140 degrees on a meat thermometer. I like THIS thermometer!
Related recipe: if you love Asian-inspired food, try our Ramen Noodle Oriental Chicken Salad!
Upon removing the pork from the oven, top it with sesame seeds and the thinly sliced green onions. Slice up the pork tenderloins and serve it warm with the roasted green beans.
CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE
In case you didn’t, we have a YouTube Channel! We walk you through the ins-and-outs of our tried and true recipes that even your toughest critic will LOVE.
MORE RECIPES TO ADD TO YOUR LINE Up:
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Honey Pork Roast Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chile Verde Pork Roast Recipe
- Slow Cooker Root Beer Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Herb-Crusted Pork Loin Roast
- Cafe Rio Sweet Pork
- Slow Cooker Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Pork Loin
Sheet Pan Asian Pork Loin and Green Beans Recipe
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger grated
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
- 16 ounces fresh green beans
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 green onions thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, lime juice, 2 Tablespoons olive oil, garlic, curry powder, ginger and pepper; mix until well blended.
- Place pork tenderloins in a resealable plastic bag; pour marinade over pork in bag.
- Close bag tightly; marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
- Lower oven rack to middle lower position and preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine green beans with 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange green beans on one end of the baking sheet.
- Remove pork from marinade. Lay tenderloins, not touching, on other end of baking sheet and brush with remaining marinade.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, or until thickest part of tenderloins reaches 140 degrees F on a meat thermometer.
- Top pork loin with green onions and sesame seeds.
- Slice pork loin and serve.
WANT TO HAVE MORE RECIPES AT YOUR FINGERTIPS??
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!