You can never go wrong with a tasty pork chop for Sunday dinner – but these Baked Maple Pork Chops are easy enough that you could make them any night of the week.
They come together in a matter of minutes and have the most amazing flavor.
This will quickly become a family favorite dinner at your house!
They are simple, delicious, and full of amazing flavor. Pork chops are sometimes a little dry to me, but these are cooked just right and are so tender and moist.
This recipe for Baked Maple Pork Chops is a must try!
Tips for making these maple pork chops:
The secret to these pork chops is to sear them before they bake. That way, it keeps them from drying out. Nobody likes a dried out pork chop for dinner.
The second secret is the sauce that it bakes in. If you use a smaller pan (so that the pork chops are touching and not spread out so much), they will bake in the sauce keeping them nice and moist (again – no one likes a dried out pork chop for dinner).
Related Recipe: You’ll also want to try our easy and delicious Perfect Fried Pork Chops.
Have you heard about our Restaurant Copycat Recipes cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Thiscookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Watch us cook in our kitchens:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you!
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
We answer all your questions, and help you make the recipe perfectly for your family!
Looking for more healthy recipes?
- Frozen Chocolate and Peanut Butter Banana Bites
- Garlic Lime Marinated Pork Chops
- Easy and Delicious Fruit Dip
- Chipotle Chicken Tostada Bites
- Low Fat Turkey Bacon Wrap
Easy Baked Maple Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork chops 1" thick
- 1/4 cup 100% maple syrup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup dried minced onions
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley chopping (optional topping)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, sear pork chops for 2-3 minutes on each side, just until slightly browned.
- Transfer pork chops to a baking dish (make sure they're touching and not too spread out).
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, water, minced onions, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and salt and pepper. Pour over pork chops.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until cooked through.
Recipe from: All Recipes