Shake up your dinner rotation with these easy Baked Teriyaki Pork Chops. I have been trying to find new pork recipes that our family loves. This recipe is super simple and was a winner with my entire family.
If you are feeling super domestic, you could definitely make your own teriyaki sauce and it would work just fine for this recipe.
However, I usually just buy this sauce and it’s my favorite. It makes a great marinade (you can easily grill these pork chops as well).
Tips for making Baked Teriyaki Pork Chops
Pork chops can intimidate a lot of people, because they tend to be a drier meat. However, this isn’t always the case. Your dry meat, is usually from over cooking or not preparing the pork chops well.
Here is how to get deliciously moist pork chops.
- Marinade. Marinade is key to having moist pork chops. I love a good teriyaki marinade. Using acidic or salty marinades can break down the meat a little better, and really get to the center.
This will help your meat to be juicier on the inside.
- Heat. Heat and cooking is a huge part, in getting that tender juicy pork chop. This recipe nails the cooking time and temperature to make these pork chops juicy, not dry.
It calls for 35 minutes of baking time, at 375 degrees.
When cooking meat, it’s important to remember the words “low and slow”. This will allow the juice to cook the inside of the meat, while keeping in all the juices.
- Avoid checking. If possible, avoid cutting into the meat, to see if it is done. Pork chops are a pink meat anyway, so it will be difficult to tell if they are done cooking.
Looking for a homemade Teriyaki sauce recipe?
A lot of the teriyaki sauces you see at the store, contain a lot of sugar. I am not a huge fan of all the added sugar, so I like to make my own teriyaki sauce.
If you are looking for a healthy and delicious homemade teriyaki sauce recipe, check out our Teriyaki Chicken and Zoodles recipe.
It only requires a little sugar, but you could easily replace it with a natural sweetener, like honey.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Looking for more pork chop recipes?
- Sheet Pan Italian Pork Chops with Potatoes and Carrots
- Easy Slow Cooker Pork Chops
- Perfect Fried Pork Chops
- Maple Pork Chops
- Apple Cider Pork Chops
Baked Teriyaki Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 pork chops boneless
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce divided
- 6 pineapple slices
- 2 green onions sliced
- Place pork chops in a resealable gallon-sized bag. Pour ¾ cup teriyaki sauce on top of pork chops and let marinate in fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove pork chops from fridge and place in prepared dish, pouring the teriyaki sauce from the bag on top of chops. Place a pineapple slice on top of each pork chop.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and cook pork chops uncovered for 35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Remove chops from oven and top with the 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce and green onions.
- 9 x 13 baking dish
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have a YouTube channel where we show you how to how to make a recipe from start to finish in our kitchen. Our recipes are even picky eater approved!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
MEAL PLANNING MADE EASY
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so we are confident you will love it.
Some of our best memories were made at the dinner table and that is something we wanted to help other families have time for.
Our simple weekly dinner meal plans take all the stress and guesswork out of
“What’s for dinner?” and turn it into a tradition of spending time with family.
Adjust your serving size to fit the needs of your family, and customize your plan with our library of 3000+ recipes. It’s time to start enjoying dinnertime!
Check out the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans on Prepear today!