I am a die hard rib fanatic. I could eat them all the time. These ribs are SO easy that you can easily dump it in the slow cooker and walk away for the day. Then, when you are ready to eat, you can serve them at dinner time.
This recipe can easily be made into a freezer meal that literally takes only a couple of minutes to prepare. Read the instructions below, or watch the video of how we make this recipe into an easy freezer meal.
The best part is, you can make these ribs in an instant pot as well. They are quick, delicious, and taste just as perfect.
How to Make BBQ Spareribs in the Instant Pot
This recipe is one of the easy ones to make into an Instant Pot Recipe! Follow these steps and you will be fine.
- Place your spareribs into the bottom of the instant pot.
- Add all of your ingredients right on top. It doesn’t matter the order, just make sure they are all in there!
- This is the part that is different! Add 1/2 cup of water into the pot!
- Push “Manual” and set the timer for 30 minutes. (Remember it takes about 10-15 minutes to pressurize – that extra time is not counted in the timer). Then let it release on it’s own. (You can do a quick release if you must though!
See How to make these BBQ Spareribs into a Freezer meal and instant pot! (video)
what else could i use the sauce with?
I love this sauce. It has the most amazing flavor, and it tenderizes meat nicely.
If you are looking to try it with another meat, here are a few we recommend:
- steak marinade
- pork chops (you could marinade them and grill them, or put them in the slow cooker)
- chicken (again you could marinade the chicken and grill it, or put it in the slow cooker)
- pork roast (this makes and amazing pulled pork sandwich)
would any vinegar work for this recipe?
For this recipe, we have only made it using distilled white vinegar. However, I am sure any vinegar would work great with this recipe.
Just needs a little extra punch to give it that extra tender texture and bring out the sweeter flavor of the meat.
Related recipe: Don’t have vinegar? No problem! Try our Slow Cooker Country Style BBQ Ribs.
looking for more rib recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
- Slow Cooker Country Style BBQ Ribs
- Instant Pot Fall Off the Bone BBQ Ribs
- Easy Smoked BBQ Ribs
- Slow Cooker Short Ribs
- Easy Oven Baked BBQ Ribs
- Instant Pot BBQ Country Ribs
Looking to eat healthier? Sign-up to receive a healthy menu plan and shopping list in your inbox every week!
EACH HEALTHY MENU PLAN INCLUDES:
- A WEEK AT A GLANCE
- 6 MAIN DISH RECIPES
- 2 SIDE DISH RECIPES
- 1 SNACK/TREAT RECIPE
- DETAILED SHOPPING LIST
Every recipe in the menu plan is 500 calories or less per serving and includes nutrition information to help you stay on track!
Learn more, view sample menu plans and join HERE!