how to make slow cooker BBQ ranch ribs
Step 1: Place ribs into slow cooker and sprinkle ranch dressing packet on top.
This step makes all the difference, and brings so much delicious flavor. You are going to love the bbq sauce and ranch combo.
Step 2: In a medium bowl, whisk together ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, white vinegar, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar, pepper and salt.
I used a whisk to combine mine, but any mixing utensil will work.
Step 3: Pour BBQ sauce over ribs.
Step 4: Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours. We prefer and recommend, cooking your ribs on low, for a longer amount of time.
It won’t dry them out, and allows them to seep in more flavor.
can i make these in the oven?
If you don’t have a slow cooker, or are looking for a quicker way to get dinner on the table, you could most definitely make these in an oven.
We recommend covering a 9×13 inch pan in aluminum foil. Spray it with non-stick cooking spray as well.
Make the ribs as directed, except place them in the pan, not slow cooker.
Bake at 350 degrees for about an hour and a half or until the ribs are cooked through and have reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
could I use any type of rib meat for this recipe?
You most definitely could. We recommend the boneless pork ribs, but you could use this recipe for any rib meat.
I also like this recipe with chicken, wings, sausage, and really any meat. It has so much delicious flavor. Your friends and family will love this recipe.
looking for another rib recipe?
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
Watch how to make one of our favorite rib recipe, here:
looking for some side dishes to serve with your ribs?
Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Ribs Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless country pork ribs
- .25 ounce dry ranch seasoning mix 1 packet
- 1½ cups ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- salt pinch
- Place ribs into slow cooker and sprinkle ranch dressing packet on top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, white vinegar, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar, pepper and salt.
- Pour BBQ sauce over ribs.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- We recommend the boneless pork ribs, but you could use this recipe for any rib meat.
- I also like this recipe with chicken, wings, sausage, and really any meat. It has so much delicious flavor.
- Slow Cooker
- Medium Bowl
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!