This slow cooker BBQ ranch ribs are the perfect country style ribs recipe. You can enjoy this as an easy Sunday dinner recipe or the perfect dinner to throw in the crock pot on a busy night.
BBQ ranch ribs is one of my go to recipes during the week since they are super easy to make, and that everyone will enjoy. When no one fights over having to eat dinner, it’s always a win in my book.
Another great thing is that you can with these delicious ribs is throw them in before work on a busy day and enjoy after you get home from a long day at work. They are also wonderful to shredd the meat off of the bone and put it on a Hawaiian roll and enjoy tasty leftovers.
You can round out this fingerlicking ribs recipe with some smashed cheesy potatoes, oven roasted green beans, and our Disneyland’s sweet cornbread recipe! Talk about a delicious meal.
Ingredients You’ll Need For Our Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Ribs:
- Boneless country pork ribs
- Dry ranch seasoning mix
- Yellow mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- White vinegar
- Lemon juice
- Brown sugar
How To Make Our Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Ribs:
Begin by getting out your slow cooker and placing your boneless rack of ribs inside.
Then using about ¼-½ of the ranch packet over top of the ribs.
NOTE: Add more or less of the ranch depending on how much you ant to taste the ranch dressing.
Now in a medium mixing bowl, add in the ketchup, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, white vinegar, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar, pepper and salt.
Once all of that is in the bowl, whisk it all together until it is well combined.
Then try and pour the homemade BBQ sauce over top of the ribs evenly and spread it out to make sure all of the ribs are covered.
Now place the lid on the slow cooker and turn it on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
When the meat is tender, you will know it is done.
To Make This Easy Slow Cooker Recipe You Will Need:
- Slow cooker (THIS is a great one!)
- Medium mixing bowl
- Slow cooker liners (not required, but makes clean up a breeze)
Know the Difference Between your Types of Ribs
There are a surprising amount of pork ribs! For this recipe we like to use the boneless country pork ribs and they turn out wonderfully, however you do not NEED to use them if you prefer a different cut of meat.
Since there are a few different types of ribs, make sure to take a look at Smoked BBQ Source for the Types of Pork Ribs before you choose which you want to use for this recipe.
Can I Use Other Meat With This Recipe?
You most definitely can! I love using it on chicken breasts, bone-in or boneless wings, or sausage. Basically any meat will taste amazing with the flavor of this homemade BBQ sauce.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Try Out More of Our Amazing Rib Recipes!
- Instant Pot BBQ Country Ribs Recipe
- Slow Cooker BBQ Spareribs Recipe
- Fall Off The Bone BBQ Ribs Recipe
- Sticky Asian Ribs (in the OVEN) Recipe
- Easy Smoked BBQ Ribs
Slow Cooker BBQ Ranch Ribs Recipe
- 2 pounds boneless country pork ribs
- .25 ounce dry ranch seasoning mix 1 packet
- 1½ cups ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- salt pinch
- Place ribs into slow cooker and sprinkle ranch dressing packet on top.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, white vinegar, lemon juice, honey, brown sugar, pepper and salt.
- Pour BBQ sauce over ribs.
- Place lid on slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- We recommend the boneless pork ribs, but you could use this recipe for any rib meat.
- I also like this recipe with chicken, wings, sausage, and really any meat. It has so much delicious flavor.
- Slow Cooker
- Medium Bowl
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews