These cookies are seriously so quick and easy to make, but taste like you spent a lot of time on them. They are so fudgy and chewy- I have yet to meet a person who doesn’t like them.
FUDGE CRINKLE COOKIES RECIPE
- 1 (15 ounce) box Devil's Food cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup powdered sugar (for rolling the cookies in)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the dry cake mix (do not follow directions on the box- you just want to use the dry ingredients that are in the box), oil and eggs in a large bowl until dough forms.
- Dust hands with confectioners' sugar and shape dough into 1- 1.5" balls. Roll balls in confectioners' sugar and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until center is JUST SET. Remove from pans after a minute or so and cool on wire racks.