I adore sugar cookies, but hate the time it takes to make them. These cookies are some of our absolute favorite, and you don’t even have to pull out the cookie cutters!
If you love these cake mix sugar cookies, you’ll love these soft and fudgy Brownie Mix Cookies. They are so easy to make and you can add in your favorite Mix-ins!
Cake Mix Sugar Cookies Recipe
No cookie cutter needed for these darling sugar cookies.
- 15.25 ounces vanilla cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 4 drops food coloring
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cake mix, eggs and oil until well combined.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until slightly golden. Let cool completely.
- Combine all ingredients until smooth. Spread over cooled cookies and top with sprinkles, if desired.
Calories: 148 kcal · Carbohydrates: 22 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 7 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 16 mg · Sodium: 126 mg · Potassium: 47 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 18 g · Vitamin A: 95 IU · Calcium: 22 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl
Questions & Reviews
Happy Valley Chow
The Hartungs Blog
I saw you over at another party, I love your cookies. I would LOVE fot you to come to mine at http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/ It's going on now till Thursday.
Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile
Thanks for sharing.
I made these this weekend with a pineapple flavor mix. Rather than making the frosting called for, I mixed some pineapple juice with powdered sugar to a pouring consistency and drizzled it on the cooled cookies. Took them to a luau-themed barbeque. They were the hit of the party!
Thanks so much for sharing this. It has so very many possibilities!