What’s better then a Chocolate Marshmallow Brownie Cookies?!
These cookies are so rich and chocolatey . . . and because they are made with a cake mix, they are so easy to make!
Do these cookies freeze well?
These recipes freeze great.
We recommend putting them in an airtight storage container, or a thick ziplock bag, with all the air sucked out of it.
We recommend only freezing them for a month at the longest. To thaw them, we recommend placing them in the fridge or on the counter, 24 hours before serving.
We wouldn’t recommend microwaving them because it will ruin the texture of the frosting and marshmallows.
Related Recipe: We love these Caramel Marshmallow Rice Krispie Balls, they are so easy to make!
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Looking for more EASY Christmas Cookies?! Try these 50 Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes with Few Ingredients!
Looking for more cake mix recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Fudgy Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Cake Mix Sugar Cookies
- Fresh Strawberry Cream Filled Cookies
- Homemade Oreo Cookies
- Mint Chip Chocolate Cookies
- Hershey’s Hug Brownie Cookies
Love Cookies? Try the rest of our 30 of the Best Christmas Cookie Challenge Recipes!
Chocolate Marshmallow Brownie Cookies Recipe
- 15.25 ounces cake mix milk chocolate
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons cocoa
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Mix together the cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil. Roll into 1½ inch balls. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 5-6 minutes.
- Pull the cookie sheet out of the oven and place 4-6 mini marshmallows on each cookie – the marshmallows will just balance each cookie. Put the cookie sheet back into the oven for 2-2 ½ minutes (no longer!) When the marshmallows start to melt, they will stick to the cookie. So taking them out of the oven is much easier! The marshmallows will puff up as shown in the picture.
- Let the cookies cool on the cookie sheet for a couple of minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool.
- Once they are cooled completely, put frosting on top.
- Combine all frosting ingredients with hand mixer. If too thick add a little more milk. If not thick enough, add a little more powdered sugar. Frost tops of cooled cookies.
- These cookies freeze great. We recommend putting them in an airtight storage container, or a thick ziplock bag, with all the air sucked out of it.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
This post was included in our 10 of the BEST Cookie Recipes video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
Check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!