Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I love everything about breakfast. From cereal to eggs and bacon, you name it, I love it. I came across these breakfast potatoes and knew I had to try them, because I love hash browns… it was love at first bite. The bacon and the cheese make the perfect combination, making my day start on the best note.
Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
I came across these breakfast potatoes and knew I had to try them, because I love hash browns… it was love at first bite.
- 6 red potatoes diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 5 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cover cookie sheet with foil.
- Place the potato slices on the pan and toss in olive oil.
- Sprinkle the bacon pieces and shredded cheese on top of the potatoes.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes
Calories: 378 kcal · Carbohydrates: 52 g · Protein: 15 g · Fat: 14 g · Saturated Fat: 5 g · Cholesterol: 32 mg · Sodium: 545 mg · Potassium: 1537 mg · Fiber: 5 g · Sugar: 4 g · Vitamin A: 164 IU · Vitamin C: 27 mg · Calcium: 135 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- Cookie Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
This recipe was included in our Friendly Breakfast Freezer Meals video. For more delicious and inexpensive recipes like this one check it out here!