Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day. I love everything about breakfast. From cereal to eggs and bacon, you name it, I love it. I came across these breakfast potatoes and knew I had to try them, because I love hash browns… it was love at first bite. The bacon and the cheese make the perfect combination, making my day start on the best note.
Breakfast Potatoes Recipe
- 6 red potatoes diced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 5 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and cover cookie sheet with foil.
- Place the potato slices on the pan and toss in olive oil.
- Sprinkle the bacon pieces and shredded cheese on top of the potatoes.
- Place in oven and bake for 20-25 minutes
- Cookie Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
This recipe was included in our Friendly Breakfast Freezer Meals video. For more delicious and inexpensive recipes like this one check it out here!