These White Chocolate Pretzel Hearts are easy to make and a fun project to do with your kids! We love making a big batch to give to teachers or neighbors for Valentine’s day.
Ingredients needed for White Chocolate Pretzel Hearts:
- Pretzel Twists
- Almond Bark
- Jumbo Heart Sprinkles (or conversation hearts)
Related Recipe: Try our Chocolate Pretzel Bites, they make the perfect shareable treat!
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our newest cookbook is all about Pressure Cooking. If you love our Instant Pot recipes, this is the cookbook for you!
Each simple and delicious recipe contains clear instructions for prep and specific pressure cooking times from start to ready-to-serve.
Order your copy today!
INSTANT COOKING with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Be sure to check out these other Valentine’s Day recipes:
- Cherry Danish Cookies
- Chocolate Cherry Heart Bouquets
- Red Velvet Kiss Cookies
- Valentine Sugar Cookies
- Valentine Cookie Pops
Other Pretzel Desserts you’ll want to try:
- ROLO PRETZEL TURTLE BITES RECIP
- RASPBERRY PRETZEL JELLO SALAD DESSERT RECIPE
- CHOCOLATE PRETZEL BITES RECIPE
- CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS RECIPE
- NO BAKE PRETZEL CARAMEL CLUSTERS
- PRETZEL S’MORES BITES RECIPE
- NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL BARS RECIPE
- SWEET AND SALTY M&M PRETZEL COOKIES RECIPE
White Chocolate Pretzel Hearts Recipe
- 48 mini pretzel twists
- 8 ounces almond bark (about ½ pound)
- 48 Jumbo heart sprinkles (can also use conversation hearts)
- Lay pretzels in a single layer on a piece of parchment paper.
- Melt almond bark according to directions on package and scoop melted bark into a resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and pipe the melted bark into each pretzel in the form of a heart. Immediately place a jumbo heart candy into the center of heart, pressing down slightly to set. Continue until all pretzels are filled and then let sit until almond bark is set (about 40-45 minutes).
- Remove from parchment paper and enjoy.
- If you can’t find candy hearts you can use conversation hearts.
- parchment paper
- Microwave Safe Bowl
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews