Our family loves to spend time together in the kitchen putting together goodie plates for our neighbors. We fill it up with some of our favorite treats and then go out and deliver them in person – it’s definitely a tradition we look forward to each year. These little pretzel bites are not only the perfect goodie-plate treat, but they are SO easy to make and can literally be thrown together in a matter of minutes!
Chocolate Pretzel Bites Recipe
- 10 ounces mini twist pretzels 1 bag
- 11 ounces Hershey's Hugs candy (there are about 70 per bag)
- M & M's candies
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a cookie sheet (15x10x5" baking pan) with aluminum foil.
- Place the pretzels in a single layer on the baking sheet. Place an unwrapped Hershey's Hug candy on top of each pretzel. Put the cookie sheet in the oven for 3-4 minutes, until the Hug starts to get soft. You don't want it to be completely melted, but just soft enough that you can press a candy into it.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and place 1-2 M & M candies on each pretzel, gently pressing down to help spread the Hug out across the entire pretzel.
- Place cookie sheet in the fridge so that the bites can set up quickly. Once completely cooled, bag up the bites in cellophane bags and tie a cute bow on them for the perfect neighbor gift!
- 15x10x2 Sheet Pan
- Aluminum Foil
We are so excited to announce the release of our new eCookbook:
The Best Freezer Meals from Six Sisters’ Stuff!
Inside you will find 75 of our Tried-and-True Freezer Meal Recipes that our families have loved . . . with easy instructions and tips to help make meal planning and prep a breeze.
Get this ebook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.