These little treats are easy to make and a fun project to do with your kids! We love making a big batch to give to teachers or neighbors for Valentine’s day.
Serves: 48 hearts
White Chocolate Pretzel Hearts Recipe
Cute and easy treat made from pretzels and almond bark. Perfect for Valentine's Day!
- 48 mini pretzel twists
- 8 ounces almond bark (about ½ pound)
- 48 Jumbo heart sprinkles (can also use conversation hearts)
- Lay pretzels in a single layer on a piece of parchment paper.
- Melt almond bark according to directions on package and scoop melted bark into a resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and pipe the melted bark into each pretzel in the form of a heart. Immediately place a jumbo heart candy into the center of heart, pressing down slightly to set. Continue until all pretzels are filled and then let sit until almond bark is set (about 40-45 minutes).
- Remove from parchment paper and enjoy.
Calories: 35 kcal · Carbohydrates: 5 g · Protein: 1 g · Fat: 1 g · Saturated Fat: 1 g · Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g · Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g · Sodium: 14 mg · Potassium: 1 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 4 g · Calcium: 1 mg · Iron: 1 mg