These little treats are easy to make and a fun project to do with your kids! We love making a big batch to give to teachers or neighbors for Valentine’s day.
White Chocolate Pretzel Hearts Recipe
- 48 mini pretzel twists
- 8 ounces almond bark (about ½ pound)
- 48 Jumbo heart sprinkles (can also use conversation hearts)
- Lay pretzels in a single layer on a piece of parchment paper.
- Melt almond bark according to directions on package and scoop melted bark into a resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and pipe the melted bark into each pretzel in the form of a heart. Immediately place a jumbo heart candy into the center of heart, pressing down slightly to set. Continue until all pretzels are filled and then let sit until almond bark is set (about 40-45 minutes).
- Remove from parchment paper and enjoy.