These White Chocolate Pretzel Hearts are easy to make and a fun project to do with your kids! We love making a big batch to give to teachers or neighbors for Valentine’s day.
Ingredients needed for White Chocolate Pretzel Hearts:
- Pretzel Twists
- Almond Bark
- Jumbo Heart Sprinkles (or conversation hearts)
Be sure to check out these other Valentine’s Day recipes:
- Cherry Danish Cookies
- Chocolate Cherry Heart Bouquets
- Red Velvet Kiss Cookies
- Valentine Sugar Cookies
- Valentine Cookie Pops
Related Recipe: Try our Chocolate Pretzel Bites, they make the perfect shareable treat!
White Chocolate Pretzel Hearts Recipe
- 48 mini pretzel twists
- 8 ounces almond bark (about ½ pound)
- 48 Jumbo heart sprinkles (can also use conversation hearts)
- Lay pretzels in a single layer on a piece of parchment paper.
- Melt almond bark according to directions on package and scoop melted bark into a resealable plastic bag. Cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and pipe the melted bark into each pretzel in the form of a heart. Immediately place a jumbo heart candy into the center of heart, pressing down slightly to set. Continue until all pretzels are filled and then let sit until almond bark is set (about 40-45 minutes).
- Remove from parchment paper and enjoy.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Our newest cookbook is all about Pressure Cooking. If you love our Instant Pot recipes, this is the cookbook for you!
Each simple and delicious recipe contains clear instructions for prep and specific pressure cooking times from start to ready-to-serve.
Order your copy today!
INSTANT COOKING with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!