These cookies are sure to fill every craving. It’s the perfect cookie when you can’t decide if you want something sweet or something a little salty! We polished off this batch of puffy, chewy cookies in no time at all. They are guaranteed to make everyone in your house happy!
Sweet and Salty M&M Pretzel Cookies Recipe
These cookies are sure to fill every craving. It’s the perfect cookie when you can’t decide if you want something sweet or something a little salty!
- 1 cup margarine softened (or butter)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2¾ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini pretzels (broken into small pieces, pretzel sticks work too)
- 1½ cups flaked coconut
- 1½ cups milk chocolate M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then stir in pretzel pieces, coconut, and M&M's. Shape 1/4 cupfuls of dough into balls.
- Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly and then transfer to cooling rack to finish cooling.
Calories: 213 kcal · Carbohydrates: 29 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 10 g · Saturated Fat: 4 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 10 mg · Sodium: 235 mg · Potassium: 50 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 17 g · Vitamin A: 258 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 28 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Baking Sheet
Adapted from Taste of Home