Our Red Velvet Kiss Cookies will be a family favorite for Valentine’s Day!
They are so easy to make and you only need 5 ingredients!
Need more Valentine’s Day dessert ideas, try our Red Velvet Cake Bites or our Valentine Sugar Cookies!
Ingredients needed for Red Velvet Kiss Cookies:
- 1 (15.25 ounce) box red velvet cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 30 Hershey’s Hugs
How to make Red Velvet Kiss Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil until well combined.
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls.
- Roll the balls in sugar and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until set.
- Take out of oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place an unwrapped Hershey’s Hug into the center of each cookie.
- Do not move the cookie until they are completely cool, and the chocolate has pretty much hardened. If you move it, the chocolate will flatten into the cookie.