Disney’s Frozen comes out in 11 days! My girls are so excited! I pre-ordered the DVD for only $14.99 – it is half off right now on Amazon. The best part is it will be delivered right to your door the day it comes out! So in celebration of our movie we are making these No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars and we are freezing them so we can eat a frozen treat while watching the movie. These are delicious frozen!
Try our EASY No Bake Peanut Butter Bars!
No Bake Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars Recipe
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter divided
- ¾ cup butter softened
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 4 cups pretzels roughly chopped, divided
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips divided
- Line a 9 x 9 inch baking pan with foil leaving an overhang on two sides.
- Lightly spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat 1 1/4 cups peanut butter and butter in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Stir in remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 cups pretzel pieces and 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- Press evenly into prepared baking pan.
- Microwave the remaining 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter in microwave-safe bowl for 45 seconds; stir until combined.
- If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.
- Spread chocolate peanut butter layer evenly over powdered sugar mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining pretzel pieces, pressing down lightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; peel off foil and cut into pieces.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
- 9x9-inch baking pan
- Aluminum Foil
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Microwave Safe Bowl
Related Recipe: If you love no bake desserts, try our Skinny No Bake Coconut Bars Recipe!