We love an easy and delicious no bake dessert with very little effort, and of course it helps when it’s “no fail” too. No bake pretzel caramel clusters cover all of these bases. One of the reasons we couldn’t resist these clusters is that they are loaded with all of our favorite ingredients. Just a warning, if you are making a batch of these pretzel caramel clusters, you might as well make that a double batch. They’ll be devoured before you know it.
To make these no bake pretzel caramel clusters, we only needed 5 ingredients.
Make these in 5 easy steps
Melt butter and marshmallows in a saucepan. Stir until melted and smooth and then add in the pretzel pieces and stir until all are coated with the marshmallow coating.
Grease your fingertips with nonstick cooking spray. Drop by rounded tablespoon clusters onto a pan lined with parchment paper. Use your greased fingertips to help push the clusters off of the spoon. (It gets a little sticky)
Melt the caramels with the water in a medium saucepan. Add in the peanut butter and mix in well. Carefully spoon over the pretzel clusters.
Let them set up for about an hour and then they are ready to eat. Our kids absolutely loved them.
if you like these No Bake pretzel caramel clusters, you’ll love our no bake eclair cake. Tastes just like an eclair without the fuss!
NO BAKE DESSERTS
If you loved the easiness of these No Bake Pretzel Caramel Clusters, then you’ll want to check out these other “no bake” desserts. They are quick and easy. We love making these recipes when we are short on time and need a dessert in a hurry.
- No Bake Eclair Cake
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chex Bars
- No Bake Thin Mint Cookies
- No Bake Chocolate Berry Balls
- No Bake Scotcheroos
- No Bake Caramel Marshmallow Rice Krispie Balls
No Bake Pretzel Caramel Clusters Recipe
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 2¾ cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups pretzel sticks (break into small pieces)
- 15 kraft caramels unwrapped
- 1 Tablespoon water
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Then add in the miniature marshmallows. Stir until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Fold in the broken pretzel sticks and stir until combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper that has been lightly greased. (grease your fingertips too for easy handling)
- In another saucepan melt the caramels with water over low heat until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Add the peanut butter to the caramel mixture and stir well.
- Carefully spoon the caramel mixture over each cluster.
- Let cool.
Recipe adapted from Kraft
Questions & Reviews